We will continue to cultivate partnerships with families, members of the community, and community organizations to support our students.
Informed, engaged parents and a supportive community are key to our success. Working together as collaborative partners, we can accomplish far more than we can alone.
Families and community members are aware of and understand the work we are doing, the direction we are heading, know where to find support, and feel empowered to contribute.
We commit to...
- Expand opportunities for parents, local organizations, and members of the community to learn and support our work together.
- Strengthen relationships with parents and families through deeper understanding of their perspectives and needs.
- Focus community partnerships on high-leverage, high-impact strategies.
- Improve two-way communication with families and community partners.
- Match resources and services in the community with identified student needs.